Trusti colostrum bags are the perfect solution for easy storing, fast thawing, pasteurisation, and direct feeding of high quality gold colostrum. Antahi has combined premium design features, environmental consideration, and the most calf friendly feeders all in one!
Antahi Feeding attachments are also designed and made with longevity in mind, esophageal tubes are easily washed and will last for 100s of feeds!
Colostrum bag features:
- Large spout for easy filling and cleaning
- Transparent side – see the colostrum contents, see the colostrum level reduce during feeding
- Reusable – due to durability and easy-to-clean design, the Trusti colostrum bag is the only colostrum bag designed to be reused*
- Comfortable handle
- Pasteurisation friendly
- Large capacity – four litres freezes flat for fast thaw
- Thaw in less than 20 minutes
- Bag pops open after use to air dry
- Directly attach the award-winning, premium Trusti Tuber and Flexi Tuber calf drenchers
- Kinder easier, safer, faster
- High quality, durable world-renowned teat/nipple feeding attachment available
*five times more or less depending on care and handling of the bag
"The Antahi Trusti colostrum bags are a stroke of genius. We have used similar products that for multiple reasons do not come close to this. The simplicity, practicality and effectiveness are in our opinion unequalled by any other product on the market. They play an essential role on our farm during calving, and have proven their worth time and time again. We unhesitatingly recommend the bags and system to every farmer."
Rex and Sharon Butterworth, Dairy Business of the Year winners, New Zealand
"I have been using the Antahi Colostrum bags this season to store any excess colostrum. These bags have been fantastic! Not only do they store up to 4L in one bag, but their large size allows for speedy thawing. The bags are strong enough to be used multiple times, and the wide opening allows for easy filling. I found they stacked neatly in the freezer, and didn't leak or burst as the colostrum froze like other bags I have used. The handles make for easy carrying, but also perfect to hang them up to dry after use. Will be definitely getting more for next season so no colostrum goes to waste!"
April Birchall, Farmer and Veterinarian, dairy farming 680 spring calving cows, Taupo NZ